If there’s one thing that is certain in the fashion industry, it’s the change. Fashion is exploding, it is always evolving, always changing. So, something that is ‘in’ fashion today may be outdated some months later. Changing day by day, season by season, it’s quite impossible to understand the fashion world. Fashion has shifted to a new dimension and in many ways, it is inspiring people to adapt to new changes. With numerous designer boutiques and online stores like discount drug catalogue spread in every corner of the world, there is plethora of options to choose from. Shopping is just a matter of choice now-a-days and online shopping has brought everything a click away. Online shopping is not just limited to clothes, you can find almost everything from health and beauty care products to electronics items.
Fashion, now-a-days, is not just limited to designer clothes, but fashion accessories play a vital role in making one look fashionable. Accessories were always considered as vital for a complete look in women, but the scenario is same for men too. Though, most men run out of options when it comes to fashion accessories, but they are equally a part of the trending fashion for men as they are for their female counterparts. Continue reading
Women are most fashion conscious creatures in the world and they always try to appear in well presentable manner by living up to the recent clothing trends. However, it is not just about looking beautiful but it is one’s ability to stand out and get noticed in the crowd. This can be very well achieved by wearing perfect fashion accessories which enhances your ordinary look. The fashion accessory can be an ornament to emphasize specific style or artificial flowers worn as a corsage to get unique yet traditional look. With diverse kind of women fashion accessories available in the market, it is very important to choose a right one which will suit your clothing style. Here are some tips which will help you to enhance your existing outfit with fashion accessories – Continue reading
Men’s clothing for the spring & summer season has made its mark with the presence of color. There is a strong blue influence which replicates David Hockney paintings during his splash period in the 1960s, and the introduction of pink.
Men’s fashion is having a pink moment in 2008, therefore, defining your masculinity has become more of a challenge this summer. This not-so-typical color sorts the men from the boys, as it takes guts and skill to wear; requiring men to make a modern color statement whilst still maintaining a masculine edge. This can be done by keeping cuts and fabrics very traditional and teaming it with neutral shades, such as white, beige, gray or black.
In addition to being “In the Pink”, the fashion industry is also feeling blue this season. Not the dark navy kind, but the azure blue of David Hockney’s Splash, pool paintings. From Louis Vuitton’s head-to-toe azure Moon Beach collection, on the spring runways to Hockney-inspired Missoni shirts, Hockneyed-Splash sweatshirts, to azure-colored cargo pants and suits. Feeling blue has never been so on-trend.
It’s the greatest time of the year to change your collections and go for the best spring fashion clothes that have hit the stands lately. Thereis a selection to pick from in terms of prints, colors, jackets, lacy dresses and accessories. So, lets take a small tour of what’s hot and happening this spring.
1. The Floral Feminine Touch: The in-factor this spring is the maxi-dresses, bright strappy sandals and colorful wrist bags. You could check out some of the special offers from Nordstorm or Rafe.
2. For the Super Model in you: The bohemian looks are back this spring. Show them off with cool comfy gypsy skirts or go for a groovy headband to get the classic look. You can checkout for a lot more details at Totally free People.
3. For the Hot n Sexy You: The chiffon dress with a sterling silver necklace and a charm bracelet can give you the much needed sleek and classy look. Also, you can add a clutch purse and glam shoes to match your apparel. The greatest deals on shoes are accessible at Yoyo.
4. For the Bold and Funky Ones: Look bold and hot with comfy sweater dress with leggings and gladiator sandals that suit them. And total the spring 2009 fashion look with a graffiti grip bag.
5. For the Globe Trotters: Get the Mediterranean sun-kissed look with tunics and Continue reading