Women are most fashion conscious creatures in the world and they always try to appear in well presentable manner by living up to the recent clothing trends. However, it is not just about looking beautiful but it is one’s ability to stand out and get noticed in the crowd. This can be very well achieved by wearing perfect fashion accessories which enhances your ordinary look. The fashion accessory can be an ornament to emphasize specific style or artificial flowers worn as a corsage to get unique yet traditional look. With diverse kind of women fashion accessories available in the market, it is very important to choose a right one which will suit your clothing style. Here are some tips which will help you to enhance your existing outfit with fashion accessories – Continue reading
Men’s clothing for the spring & summer season has made its mark with the presence of color. There is a strong blue influence which replicates David Hockney paintings during his splash period in the 1960s, and the introduction of pink.
Men’s fashion is having a pink moment in 2008, therefore, defining your masculinity has become more of a challenge this summer. This not-so-typical color sorts the men from the boys, as it takes guts and skill to wear; requiring men to make a modern color statement whilst still maintaining a masculine edge. This can be done by keeping cuts and fabrics very traditional and teaming it with neutral shades, such as white, beige, gray or black.
In addition to being “In the Pink”, the fashion industry is also feeling blue this season. Not the dark navy kind, but the azure blue of David Hockney’s Splash, pool paintings. From Louis Vuitton’s head-to-toe azure Moon Beach collection, on the spring runways to Hockney-inspired Missoni shirts, Hockneyed-Splash sweatshirts, to azure-colored cargo pants and suits. Feeling blue has never been so on-trend.
It’s the greatest time of the year to change your collections and go for the best spring fashion clothes that have hit the stands lately. Thereis a selection to pick from in terms of prints, colors, jackets, lacy dresses and accessories. So, lets take a small tour of what’s hot and happening this spring.
1. The Floral Feminine Touch: The in-factor this spring is the maxi-dresses, bright strappy sandals and colorful wrist bags. You could check out some of the special offers from Nordstorm or Rafe.
2. For the Super Model in you: The bohemian looks are back this spring. Show them off with cool comfy gypsy skirts or go for a groovy headband to get the classic look. You can checkout for a lot more details at Totally free People.
3. For the Hot n Sexy You: The chiffon dress with a sterling silver necklace and a charm bracelet can give you the much needed sleek and classy look. Also, you can add a clutch purse and glam shoes to match your apparel. The greatest deals on shoes are accessible at Yoyo.
4. For the Bold and Funky Ones: Look bold and hot with comfy sweater dress with leggings and gladiator sandals that suit them. And total the spring 2009 fashion look with a graffiti grip bag.
5. For the Globe Trotters: Get the Mediterranean sun-kissed look with tunics and Continue reading
If there’s one thing the month of April taught us, it’s that dressing for the weather is just as important – if not more so – than keeping up with the trends. In summer time this can be particularly tricky – while you don’t want to be caught out by a breeze or shower, it’s no fun carrying around a heavy coat and umbrella at all times.
Even if it is warm, some ladies like the reassurance of having an item to cover up, particularly if they have problem areas like the top of the arms that they feel less confident putting on show. Of course, this presents the problem of covering up comfortably without overheating. Thanks to stylish plus size coat collections from the likes of JD Williams it is possible to have all bases covered and remain on trend.
This season curvy ladies may want to banish breezes with a long-length blazer, which is perfect for the office when worn with chinos or a pencil skirt. Equally they can carry you from day to night with ease, particularly when teamed with a pair of jeans and heels.